fredag 28. november 2014

Learning to play the piano etc....

Hi guys!

Just a wee blogpost for all my non-Norwegian speaking fans out there. My mom says I'm not a bilingual dog yet because I don't know what treats and walk and outside means, but I don't care. I know what wee means, and I think that qualifies me as a half-Scottish dog.

So anyway, life in Edinburgh has been quite busy (ever since we moved here, actually...). So many corners to sniff and so many of those little greys dogs who never want to play with me, even though all I want is to play with them (edit: my mom says: "They're not dogs they're squirrels". Whatever). AND SO many rain drops to catch!!

In addition to learning English, I've started learning how to play the piano. I used to play Bark in out family band, but they told be I would be kicked out of the band if I didn't learn a proper instrument (wow... parents....). I tried the guitar but it wasn't really a success.... So... Have a wee look if you want ;-) 


Off to black Friday shopping now, see yous later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar